BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
stefany g.
Santiago
My dad, my husband and I love this, I love to use it to get my nails some shiny appearance and get them nails cleaned up and shiny too!
خبيرة ا.
I have used so many different cutters and these are the best by far. So easy to handle and such a sharp and clean . Highly recommend.
Tamara R.
Me encanta, el precio es accesible y realmente funciona me gustaría que hubiera variedad de colores para darle un toque mas femenino.
Natasha T.
Perfect size, amazing block... doesn't just flake away like the cheap nail buffers. Results are nice, left my nails even and shiny.
mama d.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 5 piso 141
Me encsnta los opi he trabajado con todas su marcas son super buenoo me encanta los pintauñas pinta genial y los colores super bien
Juana Rosa E.
Lima
This nail helps eliminate imperfections in the natural nail, leaving it smooth, soft and giving a natural shine, it is my favorite.
Rhian B.
Great for buffing nails and is easy to hold and use. Perhaps not as robust and long lasting as I would like but still good quality.
Emma W.
This product does what it sets out to do. But I found the product to break to easily. I don't think it's value for money personally
Vanessa L.
Lima
If you have any problems on the nail, this product leaves you as new. the only bad thing is that it is somewhat inconvenient to use
Tallulah R.
A really food nail file but no my favorite doesn't always leave my nails with the perfect finish but that could just be my nails
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?