BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Del´Loren
My nails are not very long but when using it gives good, I will not let them so weak and above all has helped me a little boost my cuticle
Samantha H.
Love these. Doesn't scuff up your nails like other brands can. Leaves them nice and buffed. Never a sad camper after using this product.
eimy H.
me ha ayudado a dar una forma muy bonita a mis uñas a parte de dejarme las uñas completamente lisas si alguna astilla aparte es practica
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Wasn't really impressed. Started to go bad after just a couple of uses. Not worth its money although it was cheap. Sorry dont recommend.
chloe b.
The O.P.I nail file is really great to use plus its two in one you get a nail filer plus it buffs your nail leaving them looking amazing.
Victoria M.
Cork Ireland
Fantastic product but also very expensive but we'll worth the money , I would definitely recommend for everyone to splurge and try this !
komal k.
Just like any other nail file, does the job.. It's not anything spectacular nor is it anything dossapointing, just a standard nail file
stefany g.
Santiago
My dad, my husband and I love this, I love to use it to get my nails some shiny appearance and get them nails cleaned up and shiny too!
خبيرة ا.
I have used so many different cutters and these are the best by far. So easy to handle and such a sharp and clean . Highly recommend.
Tamara R.
Me encanta, el precio es accesible y realmente funciona me gustaría que hubiera variedad de colores para darle un toque mas femenino.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?