BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Danny A.
New York
I liked that but is not the best one, I’ll try another one to see witch one is the best
Phoenix H.
It’s a nail file and it works! I mean it’s good value and it’s not pricey at all!!!!!!
Jeweliana C.
philadelphia
It's a good nail buffer. It buffs your nails great. Recommend getting this nail buffer
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
Is great if u wanna add shine to your nails will use this when I want shine on my nails
Chelsea T.
I love how smooth this buffer leaves my nails! I'd recommend this brand 100 times over.
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
It does a great job on big jobs for doing acrylic nails for getting a nice glossy shine
Jacqueline P.
Bountiful, UT
Works pretty well. I do wish it was cheaper. I don’t know that it is worth the money.
Tanya H.
Johnstown, PA
Works great. Makes nails really smooth and the file isn't too gritty. Good nail file!
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great nail buffer I love using this when I do my nails at home alone!! Love using it
Karissa H.
Plainfield, IL
Love buffing my nails! Gives them a beautiful shine and it's not too expensive either
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?