BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Morgan G.
Atlanta
This is a great nail file! It makes my nails smooth and even. I like the shape of it a lot
Courtney G.
Fort Wayne, IN
They get the job done and last forever. They make my nails a perfect square. I recommend it
Lynette R.
Great, easyto handle, practical, ligth weigth, simple to use. Great product. ijust love it.
Raven R.
Kenedy, TX
Love this product. Keeps my natural nails looking so good and shiny! and it's so convenient
Tyeishia S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love this buffer. Works very well, and helps your nail maintain a natural shine.
Nicole W.
Live Oak, CA
Didn't like the gritty feeling it left on my nails. It worked, but not how I wanted it too
Salice B.
Southfield, MI
this nail buffer gives me the smoothst nail experience when painting nails after I use it.
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
this is a fantasy nail file. it really works to buff and shape nails. a must for manicures.
Julie B.
Bentonville
This nail file is great! I carry it with me everywhere. It’s very strong and lasts forever!
pauline s.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love the opi brand for nail products. So I recommend any opi product to friends and family.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?