BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Kate B.
Findlay, OH
This product really helps keep my nails beautifully groomed even without polish. I often buff my nail and follow up with a good shine to make my nails look perfect daily
Patricia F.
Tatamagouche, NS
I got this in a kit of nail stuff, but i will defiantly try and find it again because i haven't found another file that works as good as this one, it gives my nails the perfect shine every time!
Jess T.
Just like every other buffer file I've used but leaves my nails shinnier and smoothr round the edges. It's not too pricey but I would definitely say this product could be cheaper for the finish it gives. I would recommend to others. It's a good standard file.
Lindsey K.
This is a really good product. It does cost a bit more than usual, but it does last a little longer and it makes your nails super shiny! If you work somewhere that does not allow nail polish, this will make your nails look like you are wearing a clear coat.
Misss Y.
This buffer nail file is great to use. Especially for my liking since i love to keep my nails in square shaped. while the file, i can make a beautiful square shapes. As of now, i feel that no other filler is comparable to this. Will definitely buy it again.
Laura F.
the opi shiner buffs nail file made my nails so smooth and shiny! i though it was a gimmick as it was my first time using it but it turned out to be so good!! i definately recommend that you purchase this product, it is life chaningly amazing everyone!
Fernanda G.
I think the price could be considerable, provides a good job for nails, fast and accurate but I think the price could be a bit cheaper, its easy to use and precise, You can not compare because it does a good job but I think the price is a bit expensive
Magdalena P.
I adore this buffing file. It leaves your nails so shiny the sun reflects in them. I've had mine for months now, I think and I can't express how happy I am with it. 10/10 would buy again, although they are very long lasting so might not need to, ever.
Jessica A.
Partick, Glasgow
This thing is great. I mean there are very few things more disgusting and unpleasant in day to day life than filing your nails but using this product turns it into a turnt party of 1!
Debbie G.
I have used this product, which has withstand the test of time I work with my hands so generally I look for a product which is small and compact, and most of all will hold up after a lot of use. A+ will continue to use it and recommend.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?