BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer N.
Midlothian, TX
This works great for your nails and helps the shine! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Triz P.
Don't like it ! It leaves my nail very uneven. Doesn't last long . It breaks very easy
Stephanie B.
I love to use this buffer for a polished smooth feel. Helps polish go on without flaws
Opi is a great!! All the products are amazing..very easy to use and shines beautifully
Maria Eloisa C.
Beaverton, OR
I lo ve it it's nice and sturdy and I love how it leaves my nail nice shape it give its
Chelsea T.
I love how smooth this buffer leaves my nails! I'd recommend this brand 100 times over.
Tatum K.
This product isn’t anything special but it does the job I need to and lasts a long time
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I love this brand nail filer it works wonders! I’d totally recommend this to my friend!
Diamond S.
Gives great definition to nails. Easy to use and effective. I recommend this to anyone.
Danny A.
New York
I liked that but is not the best one, I’ll try another one to see witch one is the best
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?