BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Jaspriya M.
Bournemouth
I received this as gifts from a friend and is a good product makes my nails appear very clean vibrant. Easy to use however not sure of the price as it was gifted. OPI as a brand is very famous and commands good market in nail. Hunting for the latest supply of this now!
Emma W.
Sheffield, Sheffield
Really like this product. Im a professional nail technician so i use buffers not only on myself but clients. This is one of my most repurchased brands. Highly recommend
Maddie L.
I love this nail file. For the price I feel like you could get one for a lower price and the file would work the exact same. It really does make your nails nice and smooth afterwards.
Kareena A.
This is an amazing nail buffer I use it mostly all the time to do my nails I highly recommend to everyone to get it I also use their nail polish and it is great!! I would recommend to everyone
Feri V.
Opi es una gran marca para el cuidado de las uñas, yo la conocí por los esmaltes pero me tienen enamorada sus tratamientos para que tus uñas estén sanas y luzcan perfectas aun hasta cuando no usas esmaltes, sin duda son muy recomendables para todo usuario
Catalina W.
Frankfurt am Main
Very good nail buffer! Works pretty well, left my nails feeling mostly smooth, it didn't totally get rid of all the ridges in my nails but it did a great job on most of them. It fits in my purse better than those big block ones. I bought this as a stocking stuffer from my husband to me.
Blanka H.
Los Angeles
This is a nice product. It was one of my birthday presents. Easy to handle for everyone, this is imortant. I don't know where my parents bought it, but I guess from a drugtore. It's so pricey, but if you can afford, buy it, 'cuz it's a good buy. I think I'll buy it again, but as I1ve already written, it's very pricey.
Jeanette v.
Woudenberg
Very good file, easy to use and makes my nails smooth so I can have a smooth base for my nailpolish. I always keep it in my bag if I need it, it's very easy to take it everywhere you go. The file last very long, so you don't have buy a new one every time. I would definetly recommend it to you!
Morgan J.
i love the OPI nail files they are great and have a durable long lasting feel to them. i have had mine for a while the only thing is it would be better if they were a different color because mine got dirty pretty fast so i'm not sure if that's the product or just me... but i would use it again.
A C.
This is the perfect tool to remove all dust and dirt on my nails and keep my nails smooth and shiny. It helps keep my nails also health and when applying a nail polish, there's an even finish and all ridges are shaped to one smooth curve! Highly recommended?
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?