BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer N.
Midlothian, TX
This works great for your nails and helps the shine! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
I love how my nails shine after using this buffer and file. They look healthy and soft!
Chelsea T.
I love how smooth this buffer leaves my nails! I'd recommend this brand 100 times over.
Opi is a great!! All the products are amazing..very easy to use and shines beautifully
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I love this brand nail filer it works wonders! I’d totally recommend this to my friend!
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
It does a great job on big jobs for doing acrylic nails for getting a nice glossy shine
Brittany M.
Still not quite sure what a buffer does but it seems like a good product for a buffer.
Rosa B.
Very nice file. Easy to handle and hold. Like the way my nails are done after using it
Melissa H.
Danville, OH
I love having a fresh manicure, being able to have these tools at home is a huge MUST!
Leah M.
Imlay City, MI
works awesome. best file ive ever owned and the color makes it easy to keep track of.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?