BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Presley D.
Madison, OH
This Opi shiner Buffs Nail File is a really awesome product!!! It leaves my nails so nice
Kisairis
Orlando, FL
Very good nail filer. Ot improve growth of nail while it maintains then nicee and shiny.
Jennifer V.
This is great buffer. Works great on my nails. I recommend this product. Dont over buff.
Bethany A.
Columbia
Good nail file! Like most things OPI, it is of good quality. Great value for the product.
vicky S.
it’s a nail filer, i use it when my nails are too long . simple to use and not expensive
Jess H.
Best nail filer ever! It gives you the fastest results and your file last a quite while.
Amanda S.
West Lafayette, IN
Makes my nails so smooth and shiny. No jagged edges at all. Perfect to use before polish
Lori T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, this puts such a high shine on my nail, I don't even need a polish.
Ashley W.
Sturdy and durable and very affordable wasn’t super harsh on my nails I bought it at ulta
Chelsea T.
I love how smooth this buffer leaves my nails! I'd recommend this brand 100 times over.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?