BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexus b.
Hampton, GA
I love the way my nails look after i use this , it really gets the job done
Marta K.
stratford upon avon
The nail buffer was very easy to use, I found its shape very eary to use, much better than both the block shaped, and the file shaped ones.
After using OPI nail buffer my nails are the shiniest they ever have been after using a buffer, even my little finger nails, which I have always found the most difficult to shine.
I am not sure how it works better, perhaps the shape, but it most certainly does, and I would reccomend it to anyone who would like shiny nails.
Daasha D.
Stoke
Gives a real shine and cleans it up after buffing or filing. I bought mine from Sally and it came in a set with other. It wasn’t that pricey and it was really cheap since I got it for half price. It lasts long and I do recommend it to others since it is perfect for nail business or for yourself
STAR G.
Gloucester
If I'm honest I've never found one of these that have disappointed me, I got mine free from a beauty show I went to recently and I use it often. I would definitely recommend although I'm not sure how well it would compare to slightly cheaper ones. It does as promised and is really good quality!
Comenze a usar esta marca gracias a mi tía,ya que ella es profesora de manicure y pecure,también de peinados y mi tía fue la que me recomendó y me dijo que lima es para cual son tan sueves y lindas son muy buenas estas limas 😊 me encanto son perfectas especialmente para no lastimarnos y etc
Lana A.
I usually never find a good one to use, but this was the only one that does what it’s actually claimed to do! The ones I’ve tried were just bending and not doing anything to my nail. Also, if anyone reading this knows other good brands for cheaper, let me know. 🙏🏼
Mrrrr G.
I absolutely love this product! Been using it for a long time now and I think I’ll use it forever haha! I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well. Great to give as gifts too! Works amazingly
hazza x.
So so good really worked well with my nails. Lovely finish and cute shade of purple. Love all the products form opi anyway so expected good quality and they delivered. Really helps keep my nails in good shape
Jodie W.
Love how my nails feel after using this. My sister (nail tech) has many OPI products and I always look forward to her using this on me. Easy to hold and use, comfortable grip and good value for money
Katie B.
Campton Road, Gravenhurst
I love OPI nail varnish and I was pleased their tools are just as good! As much as I love a glass nail file, this one doesn't make your nails ragged at all either and produces a nice shine :)
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?