BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Amy S.
Love using nail files with both a buffing and shine. Leabes nails kooking strong and healthy!
Tanisha C.
Works good doesn't dull out fast gives nail a really smooth finish comes in like every color
Gabrielle M.
battle creek, mi
Works great. Definitely would recommend this. It doesn't hurt my nails like the other brands.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
I'm nail technician and I'm love this file , make my job more easier, I'm recommend this file
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
Didn’t work as well as I thought. Still a good product. A little on the pricey side as well’
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Shapes and polishes my nails perfectly and precisely overall great product to use for family
Courtney M.
Trumann, AR
I good file but not worth the price when you can find it cheaper without the opi name on it.
Veronica O.
Sheboygan , WI
pretty good nail file. it's the only kind I buy and I've used it for a long time. easy to use
Kayla E.
El Paso, TX
Really good for buffing out nails. never had a problem with the file. makes my nails shine.
Julie B.
Bentonville
This nail file is great! I carry it with me everywhere. It’s very strong and lasts forever!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?