BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great nail filer. Doesn't make nails rough. Keeps them in a great shape and smooths the nails out. It is a great filer. Very very easy to use. I take this filer almost everywhere I go. Including work or shopping. Haha.
Jasmine F.
Zeeland, MI
Perfect nail buffer actually works unlike many other brands when you buy you only get once or twice use. But with this nail buffer I've gotten at least 10 uses out of and it's still going strong. Highly recommend
Cail F.
Opi Shiner Buffs Nail File this buff nail file is very good for buffing your nail. It is easy to use and I have it for a long time before I feel the need to go out and but a new one. I highly recommend!
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
This buffer is awesome. I'm able to do a fill in with this. CompRed to others this is great. Very easy to use. Don't have to buff to hard. The price I think can be a little cheaper. I do recommend this product!
Nicole Y.
Doral, FL
This file is really good because it gives you that shine that you want. it's really large so it gets to all the spots. this is better than others because it leaves you nail looking as natural as possible. i would certainly buy this nail file again.
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Favorite nail file. I use it all the time. It's a cute color and not bad on price. I like it a lot. I bought it at ULTA but can be purchased at Target. Cons: it won't be allowed on airplanes. I would buy again!
Camryn F.
Cloverdale, CA
This is great.. buffs out my nails great! First time i used it, i fell in love with it and could never go back to any other product. It's great! i recommend everyone to give it a try because it's amazing.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I honestly feel that this nail buffer is not worth it's money. I mean you can get a double sided one at Walgreens for like $2. And honestly I do not think it does much I feel it's just like my normal nail filers.
tess i.
This nail file works great. The product is of good value and it's not to pricy for the outcome. It is very easy to use and can be bought from most places. I would recommend this product to other people.
Taylor N.
Maple Grove, MN
OPI never does wrong in my book, and this product was no exception! I got it at my local store that sells OPI products. Wasn't too pricey considering how much use you get out of it, but I will easily buy again once my old one is done!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?