BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Peggy B.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use the shiner buffers on the nails especially if not wearing polish. They are very easy to use
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This is a very good buffer, I usually have problems with buffers but I really like the shape of this one
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
Makes your nails look super shiny. It's a natural way to make your hands look healthier without chemicals
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
I love to file and buff my nails with this product because it makes my nails so shiny and soft and smooth
Nichole S.
Works great I would recommend to others because it last longer then other brands i have used in the past.
Candice F.
Hoover
I usually buy koi nail polish so I thought I’d try the nail buffers. It keeps my nails smooth and shiney!
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
I love that this leaves my nails nice and shiny, instead of looking a little rough like some other types.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
Love this opi nail file you can get at Sally’s or Walmart highly recommend! For your nails looking great!
Amie S.
Grants Pass, OR
Loooove this! Don't have to use any other file when you have this Jem! It's really a one stop type deal!
Jennifer C.
MOULTRIE, GA
This product is great. It leaves you nails shiny as if it had a top coat. I would recommend using this.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?