BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Shapes and polishes my nails perfectly and precisely overall great product to use for family
Breana B.
Makes my nails nice and shiny! They look really pretty at time when I don’t have on acrylics
Tanisha C.
Works good doesn't dull out fast gives nail a really smooth finish comes in like every color
Lena H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great nail filer, leaves nails looking amazing, very affordable, good quality, got it online
Adreanna T.
Los Lunas, NM
It does what it says it does. It buffs your nails nicely while also leaving them super shiny.
Julie B.
Bentonville
This nail file is great! I carry it with me everywhere. It’s very strong and lasts forever!
Jordan S.
All nail files work the same for me lol but yeah this one works. Nothing special about it.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I love these products! I just recently got my mom hooked on them and they are amazing!!!!!
Brittney P.
This is a good nail file. Love it for both nails and to shape my toenails also. Easy to use
pauline s.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love the opi brand for nail products. So I recommend any opi product to friends and family.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?