BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
I love that this leaves my nails nice and shiny, instead of looking a little rough like some other types.
Shelby P.
Jacksonville, FL
i would say it is worth the money it gets the job done but there really isn't anything special about it.
Sierra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great nail file, my usual go to nail file. I have bought a few of these and replace it once one gets old.
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
Makes your nails look super shiny. It's a natural way to make your hands look healthier without chemicals
Bonnie W.
Tampa, FL
Easy to hold and works great! Makes it easy to shape and file my nails! I love having this handy to use!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
Love this opi nail file you can get at Sally’s or Walmart highly recommend! For your nails looking great!
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
This shines and buffs my nails because they always seem to loose their shine. This helps a lot with that
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
I love to file and buff my nails with this product because it makes my nails so shiny and soft and smooth
Maria A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Many would think it's pointless to have a nail file, however this product does wonders. It is amazing!!!!
Peggy B.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use the shiner buffers on the nails especially if not wearing polish. They are very easy to use
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?