BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley G.
Bridgeview, IL
One of the best buffers. Shines the nail perfectly. Gets every inch of the nail beds
Jacqueline P.
Bountiful
Works pretty well. I do wish it was cheaper. I don’t know that it is worth the money.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Well it's a nail file. Pretty average nail file. A little more expensive than others.
Natália M.
Does what supposed to do but no reason to pay more for it. I would buy a cheaper one
carina a.
Perris, CA
Really good and strong files there sharp and they will last longer then other filers.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great nail buffer I love using this when I do my nails at home alone!! Love using it
Sabrina B.
Fort Stewart, GA
Really likw this file. It gives you the option to not only file but to buff as well
Kailey S.
Great shape to fit in hand and files and buffs the nails great. I would recommend.
Monique A.
Love that I can buff and shine at the same time my nails always turn out smooth
Ashley F.
Sweeden, KY
Just your average nail buffer. Lasts a few uses before needing to be replaced.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?