BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Crystal R.
I use this file after cutting my nails and absolutely love it, leaves my nails smooth just how I want them!
Yolanda M.
Cleveland , OH
Love love love. It buffs and shines my nails so perfectly. I have been enjoying this for a few months now.
Chelsea S.
Morrow, OH
I keep this nail file on hand in case of snags and breaks. I really like it and it works great on my nails
Taylor G.
Fredericksburg, Tx
Not a huge fan, could be better quality, doesn't shine very well for my liking, but others may like it a lot
Aisha R.
OPi products are always amazing especially their Nail polishes. Definetly would use anything made by them!
Giulia R.
Los Angeles
My salon uses these and they are really good as far as I can tell. They prep my nails really well for gel.
Rebecca F.
Ogden, UT
Works great and is affordable leaves your nails looking shiny. Very easy to hold would recommend to others
Lauren H.
Grand Rapids, MI
OPI has great nail products! This product keeps my nails looking shiny and shaped. Good price, great value.
Suzan Y.
woodbury
I use it on natural nails and as a finisher on Nail enhancements to finish and smooth out. They are durable
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
This buff shiner really is amazing! It made my nails really beautiful and it gives it such a healthy look.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?