BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Opi is a great!! All the products are amazing..very easy to use and shines beautifully
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I love this brand nail filer it works wonders! I’d totally recommend this to my friend!
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
I love how my nails shine after using this buffer and file. They look healthy and soft!
Maria Eloisa C.
Beaverton, OR
I lo ve it it's nice and sturdy and I love how it leaves my nail nice shape it give its
Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
Love it! I wish it was a bit tougher but it worked and got the job done. Good price too
Tatum K.
This product isn’t anything special but it does the job I need to and lasts a long time
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Well it's a nail file. Pretty average nail file. A little more expensive than others.
Tanya H.
Johnstown, PA
Works great. Makes nails really smooth and the file isn't too gritty. Good nail file!
Jacqueline P.
Bountiful
Works pretty well. I do wish it was cheaper. I don’t know that it is worth the money.
Leah M.
Imlay City, MI
works awesome. best file ive ever owned and the color makes it easy to keep track of.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?