BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
I'm nail technician and I'm love this file , make my job more easier, I'm recommend this file
Jordan Y.
Missoula, MT
I love my buffer! I use it at least once a week if not more. It makes my nails look so great.
Anna L.
I really like this product. It leaves my nails looking almost perfect. I have no complaints.
Ashley P.
Greenville, NC
Didn’t work as well as I thought. Still a good product. A little on the pricey side as well’
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Shapes and polishes my nails perfectly and precisely overall great product to use for family
Adreanna T.
Los Lunas, NM
It does what it says it does. It buffs your nails nicely while also leaving them super shiny.
Kasandra M.
Boring, OR
It is a pretty good product but I harldy use it, it is the only one I have and works fine.
rachael l.
West Babylon, NY
It is a solid nail filer that has multiple purposes and can be used to fix any nail issues
Nicole W.
Live Oak, CA
Didn't like the gritty feeling it left on my nails. It worked, but not how I wanted it too
Jordan S.
All nail files work the same for me lol but yeah this one works. Nothing special about it.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?