BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca F.
Ogden, UT
Works great and is affordable leaves your nails looking shiny. Very easy to hold would recommend to others
Crystal R.
I use this file after cutting my nails and absolutely love it, leaves my nails smooth just how I want them!
Sara T.
Elk Grove, CA
Nail file works well in shaping the nail while the other side buffs the nail to a nice shine. Good product!
Yolanda M.
Cleveland , OH
Love love love. It buffs and shines my nails so perfectly. I have been enjoying this for a few months now.
Alexia P.
Winnfield, LA
it filed my nails perfectly . it was better than most nail files . it helped when my nail beds were soft .
Debbie T.
This file buffs the nails for a perfect at home
Mani and pedi without spending all that money at the salon!
Chelsea S.
Morrow, OH
I keep this nail file on hand in case of snags and breaks. I really like it and it works great on my nails
Yoselin C.
Mt Prospect, IL
Opi shiner buffs nail file is very helpful I use it all the time & I love it. I recommend this to everyone.
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
This buff shiner really is amazing! It made my nails really beautiful and it gives it such a healthy look.
Olga G.
Clanton, AL
Opi is always going to be a good brand for me. So everything i have used from them has worked with my nails
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?