BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Frances R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the shine these products give your nails!! Makes it all worth while! They work miracles!
Lindsey D.
Yuba City
Great file for getting that shine .. Great product love using it and never could ask for better
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
Didn’t work as well as I thought. Still a good product. A little on the pricey side as well’
Harlee C.
Harrisburg, PA
Pretty good nail file but not much different than cheaper ones I’ve bought from the drugstore
natalie t.
maple grove, MN
keeps my nails short and shiny even when i️ have no polish on. i️ love this file it’s so good
Marissa L.
San Antonio, TX
Does a great job at buffing and smoothing out problem areas. I would recommend this product.
Jaycee A.
Bonners Ferry, ID
This product is rest not only is it great at home but we also love to use this in our salon.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
I'm nail technician and I'm love this file , make my job more easier, I'm recommend this file
Anna L.
I really like this product. It leaves my nails looking almost perfect. I have no complaints.
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Shapes and polishes my nails perfectly and precisely overall great product to use for family
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?