BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer V.
This is great buffer. Works great on my nails. I recommend this product. Dont over buff.
Hailey S.
Grass Valley, CA
Works awesome really love this stuff. I recommend to everyone and anyone!!!!!amazing!!
Brittany M.
Still not quite sure what a buffer does but it seems like a good product for a buffer.
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
I love how my nails shine after using this buffer and file. They look healthy and soft!
Tracey M.
Escanaba
It does a great job on big jobs for doing acrylic nails for getting a nice glossy shine
Jennifer N.
Midlothian, TX
This works great for your nails and helps the shine! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Danny A.
New York
I liked that but is not the best one, I’ll try another one to see witch one is the best
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
This works pretty well for a shiner buff, not most buffers work but opi never fails !!!
Destiney S.
This product is great and so is all the other products by this brand I would recommend
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I love this brand nail filer it works wonders! I’d totally recommend this to my friend!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?