BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Lynette R.
Great, easyto handle, practical, ligth weigth, simple to use. Great product. ijust love it.
Melody A.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a Great product! leaves my nails soft and shiny. I would highly recommend to others!
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I love these products! I just recently got my mom hooked on them and they are amazing!!!!!
Magaly c.
Me gusta tener mis uñas suavecitas & brillosas $ este producto lo hace como tiene que ser..
Tyeishia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love this buffer. Works very well, and helps your nail maintain a natural shine.
Courtney G.
Fort Wayne, IN
They get the job done and last forever. They make my nails a perfect square. I recommend it
Kasandra M.
Boring, OR
It is a pretty good product but I harldy use it, it is the only one I have and works fine.
Jordan S.
All nail files work the same for me lol but yeah this one works. Nothing special about it.
Lindsey M.
Dayton, OH
Effective nail file. Makes my nails super shiny after using. Gives an even look to my nails
Raven R.
Kenedy, TX
Love this product. Keeps my natural nails looking so good and shiny! and it's so convenient
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?