BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Alisshia M.
It was ok but i have used better. After a few uses to seemed not to be as good like it was worn down quickly.
Alicia J.
It’s a great file!!!!!! And it very cheap!!However it broke after a year. But overall it’s a useful product!!
Maggie M.
Eden
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to use this it works so well all the females in my home or to come visit my home always ask to use it
Ashley R.
Carlisle, IA
This is probably my favorite file I've ever found! It last forever and works amazingly without wearing away.
Meagan W.
Works like a charm. Lasts a while and buffs those nails like a master. Affordable and easy to find in stores.
Caroline C.
United states
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is awesome! I recommend! You can feel and see the difference when you use this Opi Shiner Buffs!
Amber L.
I love to keep these in my purse and desk at work! It's great that in a moments notice I can buff and shine!
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is great for the at home manicure. It lasts a while and cleans well with just a rinse under the faucet.
Rosa G.
Los Angeles, CA
It's honestly say bit better than most buffers and nail files but it's not magicalike, it's worth your money
Beatrice M.
Holland , OH
Great nail file, easy to break In and great value. I bought mine from cosmoprof and I will buy and buy more
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?