BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittney P.
This is a good nail file. Love it for both nails and to shape my toenails also. Easy to use
Jordan S.
All nail files work the same for me lol but yeah this one works. Nothing special about it.
Lila J.
Apex, NC
Even when I'm unable to fully paint my nails, this file keeps the skin with ojt a too coat
Melody A.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a Great product! leaves my nails soft and shiny. I would highly recommend to others!
Thi Anh Thu N.
Louisville, KY
Shape my nails and my customer as well. Easy to use and give a good result with good price
Kayla E.
El Paso, TX
Really good for buffing out nails. never had a problem with the file. makes my nails shine.
Tyeishia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love this buffer. Works very well, and helps your nail maintain a natural shine.
Kisairis
Orlando, FL
Very good nail filer. Ot improve growth of nail while it maintains then nicee and shiny.
Hannah C.
Plainfield, IN
Love this buffing file. leaves my nails shiny and soft and helps the polish go on smooth
Lori T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, this puts such a high shine on my nail, I don't even need a polish.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?