BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda S.
Takoma Park, MD
It was ok, not so good, but good price and texture. I would like that it could be easier to use.
Arianna L.
La Habra, CA
I mean it's good I guess! Not my favorite but it's there when I need it ! Good results I suppose
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
This nail file is great. It's a good size and it gets the job done just like any other nail file
Gabriela A.
Northville, MI
Excellent nail filer. The nails stay healthy and strong! Great quality product. Highly recommend.
TerraLynn F.
Gives my nails a perfect shine. Great product I would definitely recommend this buffer to others.
Taylor B.
orlando
I like this buffer but if you regularly buff your nails the adhesive wears off and it falls apart
Kimberly V.
Lakehurst, NJ
This works great, way over priced though. You can get the same thing at walgreens for less money.
Becky H.
Bradenton, FL
I think this file is amazing and i like the shape of it. I like how it's not floppy and very cool
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Xioneridalis L.
Makes my nails look shiny after I'm done with the finished product you'll never regret this buy
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?