BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
Need a buffer for my file and this is the one. Can I say shine shine shine!!! Leaves my nails looking beautiful
Cassondra O.
BAINBRIDGE, OH
These are really strong and great cheap filers. Tgey last awhile and fine quick. They make the nail look great
Ang J.
Helps accomplish a manicure or pedicure at home, size is great, the board is strong so it doesnt get all flimsy
Ashley G.
Los Angeles
love love love !!! I feel like it’s no other nail file I just ordered Be this product I keep buying and buying
Cheyenne L.
Osterburg
Nice buffing file. Nothing super special but buffs nails nicely for before applying polish. Not super abrasive.
Courtney L.
Loveland, OH
Perfect for giving yourself a manicure at home!! Easy to use and leaves your nails perfectly shaped and shiny!
Abbey H.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this product, use it every week and would highly recommend to anyone and even to armature nail artists!💖
This product is great. It leaves your nails with a natural shine and shapes the nails. The shine is wonderful.
Hailey M.
Jacksonville
after clipping down my nails if they’re long, i just make them even and smooth with this file and it works fine
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
I liked this file but I think that it because I love almost all nail files. I feel they all work the same way.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?