BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole W.
Live Oak, CA
Didn't like the gritty feeling it left on my nails. It worked, but not how I wanted it too
Tyeishia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love this buffer. Works very well, and helps your nail maintain a natural shine.
Lila J.
Apex, NC
Even when I'm unable to fully paint my nails, this file keeps the skin with ojt a too coat
Lindsey M.
Dayton, OH
Effective nail file. Makes my nails super shiny after using. Gives an even look to my nails
Melody A.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a Great product! leaves my nails soft and shiny. I would highly recommend to others!
Kayla E.
El Paso, TX
Really good for buffing out nails. never had a problem with the file. makes my nails shine.
Salice B.
Southfield, MI
this nail buffer gives me the smoothst nail experience when painting nails after I use it.
Julie B.
Bentonville
This nail file is great! I carry it with me everywhere. It’s very strong and lasts forever!
Kasandra M.
Boring, OR
It is a pretty good product but I harldy use it, it is the only one I have and works fine.
Jordan S.
All nail files work the same for me lol but yeah this one works. Nothing special about it.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?