BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
alba g.
Got these on my beauty school box they work great. Opi has never failed me. Can use on acrylic and natural nail
Diana F.
Bellflower, CA
OPI has amazing products! This nail buffer is amazing! Makes your nails look like you got them done at a salon!
Amanda S.
Shines buffs but is not easy to clean after use. Also feel it buffs alittle to heavy leaving cracks in my nails
Destinijames O.
Cut Off, LA
A great nail buffer!! Smooths your nails. Gets all the roughness off your nails. A highly recommended product!
jannai w.
usa
Purchased at: Amazon
Gently files nails. Smooth finish every time I use this file. My nails are always nicely curved and not jagged.
Audrea E.
Elkhart
This nail file is very nice and sturdy! It only takes a few swipes back and forth until my nails look awesome!
Samantha C.
Stratford , CT
It was okay I thought it would have been better then I thought. The filing part was way too rough for my nails
Maria S.
Moultrie Ga
I love anything by OPI every time I use their products I'm always satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody.
Rhonda M.
I won this at a hair salon. It is the best buffet nail file. My nails feel so smooth and sleek after each use.
Melanie L.
Lowell, MA
Love this gives a wonderful shines and doesnt leave nails looking dull and lifeless...i recommend this product
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?