BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Shapes and polishes my nails perfectly and precisely overall great product to use for family
Amy S.
Love using nail files with both a buffing and shine. Leabes nails kooking strong and healthy!
Jordan Y.
Missoula, MT
I love my buffer! I use it at least once a week if not more. It makes my nails look so great.
Tanisha C.
Works good doesn't dull out fast gives nail a really smooth finish comes in like every color
Courtney M.
Trumann, AR
I good file but not worth the price when you can find it cheaper without the opi name on it.
Kristen B.
New Castle, PA
Best nail file Ever! I always keep a few of them. Very reasonably priced and they work great
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Worked ok not my favorite for fileing nails. Would not buy again but works when ur in a pinch
Marissa L.
San Antonio, TX
Does a great job at buffing and smoothing out problem areas. I would recommend this product.
Lena H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great nail filer, leaves nails looking amazing, very affordable, good quality, got it online
Veronica O.
Sheboygan , WI
pretty good nail file. it's the only kind I buy and I've used it for a long time. easy to use
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?