BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Katherine A.
Neenah, WI
I like this nail file. It works well. Keeps my nails soft and even.Would recommend. First time user.
Ariel E.
Casselberry, FL
This product is amazing and is highly recommended by me
And makes the nail bed smooth on top and even
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI
They work like any other nail clippers but i like using them because they are part of the O.P.I brand
lb o.
Southaven, MS
My nails grow extremely fast so having a great nail file like this one helps keep them looking great.
Denea E.
Bowie, MD
This left my nails shiny and clean it was very nice try it out and see what your nails turn out like
Catherine S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Use this nail file whenever I do my nails! I always get the desired look OPI Flex Nail File
Jaime G.
Mountain Home, AR
I love my opi files. They work so well shaping my nails. They last a long time and are easy to Clean
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
Great nail filer, very durable and worth its price. Does the job on both hand and feet fingernails.
Jennifer G.
West Sacramento, CA
I love this nail buffer. It’s priced fair and you can find it at Target and I’m sure other places.
Heather E.
Carey, OH
Makes my skin so soft. Easy to use. Reasonable price. My mom recremended it to me. My new favorite
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?