BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Jordan P.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love opi products! All I used on on my nail! This product leaves your nails looking like your fresh from a salon.
Lauren M.
Decatur
Good product. Does the job well. My nails look amazing after. Long lasting also . Love the designs and patterns.
Danielle L.
Lake City, FL
Talk about the perfect at home mani and ped! This nail file works great by adding the perfect shine to your nails
Stacy A.
Seminole, TX
I loves these they r so easy to use and one my favorite nail buffer and help me fix my nail perfectly it awesome
Jerrica H.
College Sta, TX
I like the shape of this product. It always leaves my nails looking great and smooth. And is a decent price too.
Mi Amor E.
La Plata, MD
Wasnt too ecstatic but i love the shine it gives if i don't feel like being too fancy.Wont purchase again though
Griselda I.
Beaverton, OR
This works great for the days that you don't have time to paint your nails. It gives you a buff to your nails.
Ashlee W.
Vacaville, CA
Love being able to just throw this in my purse and have it when I need it. I would purchased multiple of these.
alyshea m.
Columbia, MD
Leaves a beautiful shine to your fresh manicure. Buffs nails to perfection leaving them smooth without damage.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
Great nail buffer. Trims and evens out nails without leaving rigid edges. I found this to last me a long time.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?