BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Marissa L.
San Antonio, TX
Does a great job at buffing and smoothing out problem areas. I would recommend this product.
Paige A.
Apple Valley , CA
Works amazing. Gives me that great shape I love. Affordable too. Definitely would recommend.
Tanisha C.
Works good doesn't dull out fast gives nail a really smooth finish comes in like every color
Adreanna T.
Los Lunas, NM
It does what it says it does. It buffs your nails nicely while also leaving them super shiny.
Breana B.
Makes my nails nice and shiny! They look really pretty at time when I don’t have on acrylics
natalie t.
maple grove, MN
keeps my nails short and shiny even when i️ have no polish on. i️ love this file it’s so good
Amy S.
Love using nail files with both a buffing and shine. Leabes nails kooking strong and healthy!
Shawn B.
Love this! Instant shine without applying polish. Great for men and women. Very clean finish!
Jaycee A.
Bonners Ferry, ID
This product is rest not only is it great at home but we also love to use this in our salon.
Courtney M.
Trumann, AR
I good file but not worth the price when you can find it cheaper without the opi name on it.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?