BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Tina L.
Glencoe, MN
Works great! Easy use and lasts a very long time. I also think it's worth the $$. Not many are
Emily K.
I love anything Opi. Great quality products. This is great for prepping your nails for acrylics
Jessica B.
Bellflower, CA
I really thought i would.luke this. But it left my nail ugly feeling. So i had to stop suing it
Frances R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the shine these products give your nails!! Makes it all worth while! They work miracles!
Sarah C.
Chandler, AZ
Love the shine as well as how healthy and pretty these make my nails look. Phenomenal product.
Xioneridalis L.
Makes my nails look shiny after I'm done with the finished product you'll never regret this buy
Dana B.
I have used this to shine my own nails, it worked well. The price was more than I wanted to pay
Celeste D.
Everything you need to make your nails look naturally beautiful! It is simple and easy to use.
Jordan Y.
Missoula, MT
I love my buffer! I use it at least once a week if not more. It makes my nails look so great.
Kristen B.
New Castle, PA
Best nail file Ever! I always keep a few of them. Very reasonably priced and they work great
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?