BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Yudelkys G.
miami
Well I'm not that picky with my nail file but I love this brand O.P.I for the simple fact that it is not metal fascinates me. Apart file the nail does not mistreat or aggressively. Has two different sides of lime. No doubt the change is of good quality, it does not take off.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a very picky person when it comes to nail products. I have an OPI nail file that is just two sided. This one actually has three surfaces and to me one isn't usable. It's a good size and the grit is right for natural nails
Brittany S.
Decent nail file and has two sides with different grips. Overall is an average nail file and is easy to use and works decently. A little pricey at certain locations but the value is good. Would buy again.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
My nail technician uses this on my nails to make them smooth. I really love how it feels and it does a good job at making my nails really soft and smooth. The price is pretty basic and worth purchasing for yourself to use at home. I'm sure you can find this at a local store.
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
Nice nail buffer. The smooth edges turn my nails from dull to shiny in no time! This is a file I will be repurchasing for a long time since it just feels so much nicer than other files. I wish it lasted longer before needing to be replaced but no other complaints.
Arianna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I like this nail file, it was very effective! I believe it's downfall was hat it became worn very quickly and then did it work quite as well as before. I bought this from Sally's Beauty Supply. I would recommend the OPI brand to someone because it was a decent price
Gina S.
elmwood park
This nail file is nice and all but it was kind of expensive. Like five dollars is kind of a lot just for a nail buffer. I was a first time used and I probably won’t use again if I have to buy it. I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg when nail polish is expensive as is.
Danielle C.
It's a fairly good nail file it states that it's a buffer but it is I file as well. I've used others that are actually a lot better than this one and a lot cheaper as well. I'll more than likely reach for something else the next time I go to buy new nail files.
Karlie R.
Spencerport, NY
Light weight and safe to bring with you makes for a perfect nail filer. As for price it seems to be the going rate for nail filers. I enjoy how shiny it makes my nails when I buff them and how simple it is to keep my nails for snagging on things all the time!
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
This buffer is a nice product but I do not believe it is the best. It has not lasted long for me. Even thought it was easy to use, I found it harder to clean. The buffer, file sheet, itself stared to fall apart. I would recommend for temporary use.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?