BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Stacy S.
Lake City, SC
I love this nail file. It's very smooth and it doesn't take long for me to reach my desired nail shape.
Yesica G.
Love this helps me buff out my nails makes them feel very good! Helps me shape my nails the way I want
Mary Catherine K.
Berry, AL
It’s a nail file. It works great. No problems. Doesn’t break my nails like I’ve had happen in the past
Ariel E.
Casselberry, FL
This product is amazing and is highly recommended by me
And makes the nail bed smooth on top and even
Denea E.
Bowie, MD
This left my nails shiny and clean it was very nice try it out and see what your nails turn out like
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI
They work like any other nail clippers but i like using them because they are part of the O.P.I brand
Katherine A.
Neenah, WI
I like this nail file. It works well. Keeps my nails soft and even.Would recommend. First time user.
April P.
Spring Hill, FL
This leaves your fingers really shiny like you just left the salon and had them professionally done.
Jaime G.
Mountain Home, AR
I love my opi files. They work so well shaping my nails. They last a long time and are easy to Clean
Ashley
Really easy to use, I really like it. Helps a lot when in a hurry, size is perfect to carry anywhere.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?