BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Alexia P.
Winnfield, LA
it filed my nails perfectly . it was better than most nail files . it helped when my nail beds were soft .
Beatrice M.
Holland, OH
Great nail file, easy to break In and great value. I bought mine from cosmoprof and I will buy and buy more
Sara T.
Elk Grove, CA
Nail file works well in shaping the nail while the other side buffs the nail to a nice shine. Good product!
Olga G.
Clanton, AL
Opi is always going to be a good brand for me. So everything i have used from them has worked with my nails
Rebecca F.
Ogden, UT
Works great and is affordable leaves your nails looking shiny. Very easy to hold would recommend to others
Suzan Y.
woodbury
I use it on natural nails and as a finisher on Nail enhancements to finish and smooth out. They are durable
Giulia R.
Los Angeles
My salon uses these and they are really good as far as I can tell. They prep my nails really well for gel.
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
Totally recommend. Gentle on nails and shapes them perfectly. I use this product all the time. Recommended!
Debbie T.
This file buffs the nails for a perfect at home
Mani and pedi without spending all that money at the salon!
Jordan L.
Laurinburg, NC
This buffer is fantastic! It gives my nails the ultimate shine to them especially when I don't polish them.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?