BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Katrina G.
Lumberton, NC
Ok product it doesn't last as long as I think it should, but it does give your nails a nice shine.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
It's a pretty good nail file. I seem to go through them pretty fast though. But they do a great job
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
Love this nail file! Lasts a long time and works really well. Is thick, isn’t bending in the middle
Danielle S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Shapes and buffs my nails perfectly. Love love love this product it is definitely worth the money.
Jackeline P.
Love to use This for my nails leaves them nice and smooth and I really recommend this brand as well
Virginia C.
I like this product and I recommend this it worked well for me personally I like poi products a lot
Paula T.
Franklinville, NC
I love how my nails are smooth on the edges after using this file. I also love how shiny they get.
Heather E.
Carey, OH
Makes my skin so soft. Easy to use. Reasonable price. My mom recremended it to me. My new favorite
Alexandra C.
Ocoee, FL
Love this nail buffer. Really soft on my nails and leaves them shiny. Sold at Walgreens or Walmart
Shayla J.
Fort Bragg, NC
Works great on buffing the nails and gets them smooth. I love it. It is one of the best I've found
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?