BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Marisol R.
I like this one more than the other one i use and it better quality to me. It last long for me and it does the work.
Chloe S.
Waterford
This is an alright product I prefer something a bit smaller but is great for someone who is a beginner at doing nails
Caitlin M.
Dunno what this is but I was told to review it a sooo u mm I hope it works well and stuff hmm enjoy ... LOL omg srsly
Stephani L.
Hot Springs, SD
This is my absolute favorite! I always have one with me in my purse also! Great for small touch ups or a big project!
Keelia S.
It is a good file i love opi is like my favorite brand of everything nail lol i love all the files and polish opi has
Selena S.
Rochester
Didn't damage or harm the nailsđź’… at all, easy to work with and handle, lasted a very long time, an affordable optionđź‘Ť
LaKeetha B.
Memphis
I am a nail tech and I used this buffer on my male clients when they want a shine, but do not want clear polish.
connie p.
I like it because leaves my nails how i like and shine also after did my nails i do my moms nails and still working.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH
Buffs nails to perfection!!! I have no complaints at all. I highly recommend. Great price for what you are getting!!
Tecklah C.
Rahway, NJ
Love this nail buff. It's higher quality than other brands. Used it for a while it's still not time for a new one:)
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?