BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Angelina R.
Modesto, CA
Love this nail file,it makes my nails smooth and really shiny.i wouldn't recommend any other brand.
amanda b.
Granby, MA
Leaves my nails looking shiny and smooth! Seems to last a while and you can get good use out of it.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
It's a pretty good nail file. I seem to go through them pretty fast though. But they do a great job
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
Love this nail file! Lasts a long time and works really well. Is thick, isn’t bending in the middle
Jessica R.
Woodbridge, VA
Works pretty much the same as any nail file. Makes my nails shiny and smooth without damaging them
I recommend this product because it does the good job at what's it's doing. It did everything good
Kelsey B.
This adds a nice shine after buffing your nails to help even out the overall texture of your nail.
Shayla J.
Fort Bragg, NC
Works great on buffing the nails and gets them smooth. I love it. It is one of the best I've found
Heather E.
Carey, OH
Makes my skin so soft. Easy to use. Reasonable price. My mom recremended it to me. My new favorite
Christianah O.
Lanham, MD
I really love it...just ordered some new set but it hasn't arrived yet... dey are nice on the nails
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?