BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
This shines and buffs my nails because they always seem to loose their shine. This helps a lot with that
Maria A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Many would think it's pointless to have a nail file, however this product does wonders. It is amazing!!!!
Haley N.
Ada, OK
Very good product when needing a good shine. I can buy it at Sally's. I have repeated using this product.
Bonnie W.
Tampa, FL
Easy to hold and works great! Makes it easy to shape and file my nails! I love having this handy to use!
Peggy B.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use the shiner buffers on the nails especially if not wearing polish. They are very easy to use
Nichole S.
Works great I would recommend to others because it last longer then other brands i have used in the past.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this file for my at home mani-Pedi needs! It really does buff my nails up for a pretty shiny look.
Amie S.
Grants Pass, OR
Loooove this! Don't have to use any other file when you have this Jem! It's really a one stop type deal!
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This is a very good buffer, I usually have problems with buffers but I really like the shape of this one
Bobi M.
I love these buffing nail flat files. They give your nails a very healthy shine. And they work amazingly.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?