BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley
Really easy to use, I really like it. Helps a lot when in a hurry, size is perfect to carry anywhere.
Tara P.
Rineyville, KY
Long lasting. Great value. Trusted name. What could be better? Love OPI! Definitely a go-to product.
Denea E.
Bowie, MD
This left my nails shiny and clean it was very nice try it out and see what your nails turn out like
Funy S.
Worthington, MN
This nail file is soft and gentle with the nail it leaves a perfect finish and doesn't leave residue
Katherine A.
Neenah, WI
I like this nail file. It works well. Keeps my nails soft and even.Would recommend. First time user.
lb o.
Clinton, MS
My nails grow extremely fast so having a great nail file like this one helps keep them looking great.
Jackeline P.
Love to use This for my nails leaves them nice and smooth and I really recommend this brand as well
amanda b.
Granby, MA
Leaves my nails looking shiny and smooth! Seems to last a while and you can get good use out of it.
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
Love this nail file! Lasts a long time and works really well. Is thick, isn’t bending in the middle
Angelina R.
Modesto, CA
Love this nail file,it makes my nails smooth and really shiny.i wouldn't recommend any other brand.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?