BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Funy S.
Worthington, MN
This nail file is soft and gentle with the nail it leaves a perfect finish and doesn't leave residue
April P.
Spring Hill, FL
This leaves your fingers really shiny like you just left the salon and had them professionally done.
Jaime G.
Mountain Home, AR
I love my opi files. They work so well shaping my nails. They last a long time and are easy to Clean
lb o.
Clinton, MS
My nails grow extremely fast so having a great nail file like this one helps keep them looking great.
Jolyn A.
Spring Hill, FL
It's a nice buffer it does the job and shines your nails! I like it and it's not rough on your nails
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI
They work like any other nail clippers but i like using them because they are part of the O.P.I brand
Ashley
Really easy to use, I really like it. Helps a lot when in a hurry, size is perfect to carry anywhere.
Katherine A.
Neenah, WI
I like this nail file. It works well. Keeps my nails soft and even.Would recommend. First time user.
Pinky S.
I'm so happy about this product it isn't harsh on the nail. It works just fine and the price is low.
Flor V.
Jefferson, OR
I use it like two times per week I love how my nail come out love it won't change it for nothing else
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?