BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Lakeya A.
Staten Island, NY
The shine this Board gives is amazing....you don't really need a top coat....I love this board it's my all time go to.
KATHLEEN M.
Albuquerque, NM
Like this product but it is a little more expensive than other similar products. I don't think I would purchase again.
Chrisandra S.
2938 highway 50 Grand junction
I had this one also but recently lost it sadly, bit I liked this one as well. Not to rough on my nails it's just right
Jasmin R.
Laredo, TX
Leaves the nails looking radiant. It's a really good buffet. Makes the nails look shinny and healthy. Very recommended.
Tina H.
Buffs your nail really well also tried it for acrylic before and it works well to shape your nails the way you want it!
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
I like this nail file because it is easy to use and I have never had a problem with it. It is also cute and affordable.
Jennifer R.
Probably one of my favorite nail buffers, it's really hard to describe and review but it really does get the job done.
Melissa T.
Selma, CA
Love it leaves my nails shiny no streaks doesn’t hurt doesn’t break or miss treat your nails n super affordable love it
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH
Buffs nails to perfection!!! I have no complaints at all. I highly recommend. Great price for what you are getting!!
connie p.
I like it because leaves my nails how i like and shine also after did my nails i do my moms nails and still working.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?