BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
I love this nail files also they really last long and file ur nails really good i recommend this to everyone
Tori V.
Garland, TX
Files nicely! And buffs my nails nicely for great shine. Definitely one of the best nail filers I have used!
Gloria N.
Roseville
The best nail file leaves nails buffed and filed nicely easy to use fits in purse and does not damage nails.
Herminia P.
DesMoines ,WA
Buffs well and gives a good shine a buffer is a buffer though and it does what its meant to do i recommend it
Ashley R.
Carlisle, IA
This is probably my favorite file I've ever found! It last forever and works amazingly without wearing away.
Rosa G.
Los Angeles, CA
It's honestly say bit better than most buffers and nail files but it's not magicalike, it's worth your money
Tina L.
Jackson
Okay first of all I love anything opi! That is a given. I file my nails all of the time and enjoy using this.
Alisshia M.
It was ok but i have used better. After a few uses to seemed not to be as good like it was worn down quickly.
Amber L.
I love to keep these in my purse and desk at work! It's great that in a moments notice I can buff and shine!
Jordan L.
Laurinburg, NC
This buffer is fantastic! It gives my nails the ultimate shine to them especially when I don't polish them.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?