BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Bianca B.
Marysville , CA
The price is pretty decent, it works good as well I like it but I only used it once, because it wasn't for my thick nails
Alanah M.
Mansfield, OH
I'm I love this product, my mom loves this product! It's very helpful I use it every day. I just can't get enough of it!
Priscilla K.
I really liked this nail file. I enjoyed the color and it. It filed my nails correctly. I would recommend this to anybody
Andrea K.
Moorhead, MN
This buffer is great at making you nail bed shine and feel smooth. The price is good and it is a all around good product.
Danivian G.
Bronx, NY
No es porque sea OPI pero sus productos son muy buenos. Me encanta el brillo que deja en las uñas y la duración del mismo
Mia R.
Great produced easy to use last a long time its great that it severs the use of two thing filing and buffing. Works great
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Worked great and didn't wear down fast like usual ones its also comfy to hold and easy to carry around in your makeup bag
Jennisy t.
Modesto
this is a very good nail filer . they are really cheep aslo. It leaves my nails feeling and looking amazing all the time.
Rebecca L.
China
This gets the job done and I’ve had no issues with it before. It’s started to wear down but I’ve had it for over 4 years
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
I buff my nails maybe twice a month, not too often. This is a good size for my nail bed and doesn’t feel to harsh at all.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?