BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsay E.
Medina, NY
Shapes nails very well, didn't wear out quickly, which is an issue I have run into with other products.
Catherine A.
Not really any thing special just a typical buffer I like the block ones better so you can shine after
Cynthia S.
Memphis, TN
Works so good at getting your nails shiny and looking great, one of my favorites, i love a great buffer
Drea P.
Love, love love!!! Thank you opi! I've finally found a nail file that leaves me feeling salon fresh!!!!
Yesica G.
Love this helps me buff out my nails makes them feel very good! Helps me shape my nails the way I want
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This product is great. It leaves you nails shiny as if it had a top coat. I would recommend using this.
Erickson A.
Love this opi nail filer, perfect shape, so easy to use. Keep one on me always. So great when traveling
bella b.
Tucson, AZ
Has enough roughness but keeps my nails intact. I think you would like it if you tried this nail file.
Stacy S.
Lake City, SC
I love this nail file. It's very smooth and it doesn't take long for me to reach my desired nail shape.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
This is one of my best nail buffers it’s moves the nail very great and keeps it super shiny for a week
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?