BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Maria A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Many would think it's pointless to have a nail file, however this product does wonders. It is amazing!!!!
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
Makes your nails look super shiny. It's a natural way to make your hands look healthier without chemicals
Amie S.
Grants Pass, OR
Loooove this! Don't have to use any other file when you have this Jem! It's really a one stop type deal!
Nichole S.
Works great I would recommend to others because it last longer then other brands i have used in the past.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
i would say it is worth the money it gets the job done but there really isn't anything special about it.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this file for my at home mani-Pedi needs! It really does buff my nails up for a pretty shiny look.
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
I love that this leaves my nails nice and shiny, instead of looking a little rough like some other types.
Bonnie W.
Tampa, FL
Easy to hold and works great! Makes it easy to shape and file my nails! I love having this handy to use!
Bobi M.
I love these buffing nail flat files. They give your nails a very healthy shine. And they work amazingly.
Haley N.
Ada, OK
Very good product when needing a good shine. I can buy it at Sally's. I have repeated using this product.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?