BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Worked great and didn't wear down fast like usual ones its also comfy to hold and easy to carry around in your makeup bag
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
Love it. Not to harsh. My favorite one out of the ones I have. Leaves a smooth finish. Glad I decided to try this one out
Mia R.
Great produced easy to use last a long time its great that it severs the use of two thing filing and buffing. Works great
Rebecca L.
China
This gets the job done and I’ve had no issues with it before. It’s started to wear down but I’ve had it for over 4 years
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA
I use this whenever i do my nails. it gives my nails a nice surface to paint my nails. i looveee this. i recommend this
Priscilla K.
I really liked this nail file. I enjoyed the color and it. It filed my nails correctly. I would recommend this to anybody
Ashley W.
I love the way it made my nail shine but it loses its roughness pretty fast . Good if you don't have much shaping to do .
Megan G.
Norwood
This nail file does a great job the first couple times you use it. After a few uses, it wears down and becomes unusable.
Tylar R.
Uniontown, OH
This nail file gets your nails to the perfect length you desire. It also doesn't make the horrible noise other ones make
Bianca B.
Marysville , CA
The price is pretty decent, it works good as well I like it but I only used it once, because it wasn't for my thick nails
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?