BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Amy H.
Lexington, KY
Works well for filing and buffing ridges of nails. Just don't use it too much as you will thin your nails
Haley N.
Ada, OK
Very good product when needing a good shine. I can buy it at Sally's. I have repeated using this product.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this file for my at home mani-Pedi needs! It really does buff my nails up for a pretty shiny look.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
This shines and buffs my nails because they always seem to loose their shine. This helps a lot with that
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This is a very good buffer, I usually have problems with buffers but I really like the shape of this one
Peggy B.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use the shiner buffers on the nails especially if not wearing polish. They are very easy to use
Nichole S.
Works great I would recommend to others because it last longer then other brands i have used in the past.
Bonnie W.
Tampa, FL
Easy to hold and works great! Makes it easy to shape and file my nails! I love having this handy to use!
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
I love that this leaves my nails nice and shiny, instead of looking a little rough like some other types.
Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
I love to file and buff my nails with this product because it makes my nails so shiny and soft and smooth
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?