BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Rebecca L.
China
This gets the job done and I’ve had no issues with it before. It’s started to wear down but I’ve had it for over 4 years
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
I buff my nails maybe twice a month, not too often. This is a good size for my nail bed and doesn’t feel to harsh at all.
Megan G.
Norwood
This nail file does a great job the first couple times you use it. After a few uses, it wears down and becomes unusable.
Rachel B.
Smithtown
Normally get my nails done in a salon but when I’m at school this is an easy product to use and will last you a long time
Amanda R.
Lawrence, MA
Easy to handle with small hands. Simply east to use all around. Leaves nails shining as if you have a clear coat on them.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I've had better nail files for sure, but it gets the job done. But I purchased because it came with an OPI nail polish.
Jasmin R.
Laredo, TX
Leaves the nails looking radiant. It's a really good buffet. Makes the nails look shinny and healthy. Very recommended.
Lakeya A.
Staten Island, NY
The shine this Board gives is amazing....you don't really need a top coat....I love this board it's my all time go to.
Jennifer R.
Probably one of my favorite nail buffers, it's really hard to describe and review but it really does get the job done.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This was very thick and gave my nails perfect shape. This can either give you a rounded look or a cut off squared look.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?

back