BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Eliangy R.
This is another great model you could purchase, it's long lasting, easy to use and very effective! A very good buy.
Amanda D.
Didn't work very well formy very strong toenails, but did an ok job on my fingernails. Not what I was looking for.
Damaris C.
This amazing for when you just need a little shine on the nail and you don't want to wear a base coat or anything.
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
works just as promised. my nails are even, not sharp, and shiny. would totally recommend to my friends and family.
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
When I use this it shines my nails i looks like I'm wearing top coat but I'm not I am a repeat user of this product
Mary H.
Corona, CA
I love this because it makes my nails shiny and appealing with only a few scrubs. This Ida must have at the office
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
I leave these out for clients to use while they're getting their hair done theyre always requesting one for home!
Danielle L.
Lake City, FL
Talk about the perfect at home mani and ped! This nail file works great by adding the perfect shine to your nails
Jordan P.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love opi products! All I used on on my nail! This product leaves your nails looking like your fresh from a salon.
Lauren M.
Decatur
Good product. Does the job well. My nails look amazing after. Long lasting also . Love the designs and patterns.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?