BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Gabrielly S.
This definitely does the job after cutting my nails it works great it makes my nails look like i did them in a nail salon
Katelyn L.
Salisbury, NC
This product works well in filing nails. Nothing special, but it gets the job done. I personally like the block's better.
Taylor H.
New River
These nail files are great! They leave a very nice and soft edge to your nails, so they aren't left rugged and scratchy.
Idalia T.
Buffs down smoothly with no hesitation. Doesn't tug or pull against the sides of your nail even if you have sharp nails.
Ashley W.
I love the way it made my nail shine but it loses its roughness pretty fast . Good if you don't have much shaping to do .
Tasha V.
Louisville, KY
I love the fact that theres so many grits to pick from and use. They are by far the best I've came across in a long time.
Ashley R.
Haltom City, TX
Maybe I'm not using it right, but I do not get the buffer side of this file. I most likely wont buy again and go cheaper
Tylar R.
Uniontown, OH
This nail file gets your nails to the perfect length you desire. It also doesn't make the horrible noise other ones make
Lizbeth C.
Sanger, TX
I love it !! What can i say its great when using for acrylic nails i do my own and it works great i love love love it !!!
Halee M.
Wylie, TX
It does what it is said to do and buff my nails and keep the in perfect shape basically like annoy her buff and nail file
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?

back