BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Kaylin H.
Whitewater, WI
When filing my nails I always like to make them shine as well. This file has the ability to do that. It does not give off an extremely strong shine, but it gives off just enough. When I don't feel like painting my nails, I always use this tool to make them look presentable.
Yudelkys G.
miami
Well I'm not that picky with my nail file but I love this brand O.P.I for the simple fact that it is not metal fascinates me. Apart file the nail does not mistreat or aggressively. Has two different sides of lime. No doubt the change is of good quality, it does not take off.
Natalia V.
This is great to shape the nails, specially since I bite mine sometimes. It's a nice soft nails file and comes in such cute colors. I like the shape of the file as well because it has the perfect angles to get those edges. You can also disinfect it which is amazing! So easy, and perfect for a mani or pedi. Love love!
Brittany S.
Decent nail file and has two sides with different grips. Overall is an average nail file and is easy to use and works decently. A little pricey at certain locations but the value is good. Would buy again.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
Eh. I love OPI as a brand but I prefer the smaller, rectangle buffing blocks over this long file. I feel like I have more control with a rectangle one this one is kind of weak unless you are just using it for a small touch up. I am not that fond of this buffing board because of that.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
My nail technician uses this on my nails to make them smooth. I really love how it feels and it does a good job at making my nails really soft and smooth. The price is pretty basic and worth purchasing for yourself to use at home. I'm sure you can find this at a local store.
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
Nice nail buffer. The smooth edges turn my nails from dull to shiny in no time! This is a file I will be repurchasing for a long time since it just feels so much nicer than other files. I wish it lasted longer before needing to be replaced but no other complaints.
Arianna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I like this nail file, it was very effective! I believe it's downfall was hat it became worn very quickly and then did it work quite as well as before. I bought this from Sally's Beauty Supply. I would recommend the OPI brand to someone because it was a decent price
Samantha A.
Gives nails a super high shine, which is the purpose of it. I've been using it on my natural nails for a few months and it still shines them as good as the first time I've used it.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I really enjoyed this buffer. It left my nails with a nice natural shine on the days when I want clean nails with no polish. But that being said I'm a girl that's always painting her nails so I'll be honest and say I don't use this to often.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?