BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Kięma L.
Queens
Works smoothly and efficiently. I use it all the time very durable. And it gives you exactly what your looking for.
Alyssa H.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Makes your nails look shiny and smooth loved it the first time and still love it now can't wait to see what's next
Amanda D.
Didn't work very well formy very strong toenails, but did an ok job on my fingernails. Not what I was looking for.
Tecklah C.
Rahway, NJ
Love this nail buff. It's higher quality than other brands. Used it for a while it's still not time for a new one:)
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
works just as promised. my nails are even, not sharp, and shiny. would totally recommend to my friends and family.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
I love OPI products and this is probably the best quality buffer I've used. Definitely recommend to give it a try.
Kalundra G.
Not only does it file your nails - it buffs and shines them. Giving your nail the "Straight out of the salon" look
Aysha T.
Battle Creek, MI
It has 2 different textures on the opposite sides I also like the length to it and it is also really durable
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
When I use this it shines my nails i looks like I'm wearing top coat but I'm not I am a repeat user of this product
Nora H.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I use this nail file all the time. I have so many but this one I reach out for every time. It’s a great nail file!!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?