BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Melody M.
Waterbury, CT
It's definitely a nice brand to buy acrilics and stuff but not really for the files, they are to expensive for the quality
Tianna K.
Ridgewood, NJ
It's not too harsh but accurately shaves my nails just the way I want it! it's easy to use and easy to clean up afterwards.
Angeles M.
Miami
It works but I’ve seen better I bought at target for about $1.88 it was very cheap in my opinion I think you should buy it
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
My sister is a nail technician and and uses this all the time. I like it as well because it is sturdy and doesn’t get dull.
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
It's build to file a natural nail and it manageable to use. It even leave the nail looking perfectly when it's all finish.
Melissa S.
Maitland, FL
This nail buffer helps to smooth out even the roughest and toughest ridges in my nails. The durability is also exceptional.
Jessica M.
Opi never disappoints me when it comes to files or buffs the have a great selection and this shine buff is one of the best
Montes M.
Modesto
this is a very good nail filer . they are really cheep aslo. It leaves my nails feeling and looking amazing all the time.
Amanda R.
Lawrence, MA
Easy to handle with small hands. Simply east to use all around. Leaves nails shining as if you have a clear coat on them.
Gabrielly S.
This definitely does the job after cutting my nails it works great it makes my nails look like i did them in a nail salon
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?