BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Chrisandra S.
Pueblo, CO
I had this one also but recently lost it sadly, bit I liked this one as well. Not to rough on my nails it's just right
Stephani L.
Hot Springs, SD
This is my absolute favorite! I always have one with me in my purse also! Great for small touch ups or a big project!
Selena S.
Rochester
Didn't damage or harm the nailsđź’… at all, easy to work with and handle, lasted a very long time, an affordable optionđź‘Ť
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH
Buffs nails to perfection!!! I have no complaints at all. I highly recommend. Great price for what you are getting!!
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
This is the brand my gram always trusted by I hate the sound of a nail file but she swore on the Opi nail file buffer
Chloe S.
Waterford
This is an alright product I prefer something a bit smaller but is great for someone who is a beginner at doing nails
LaKeetha B.
Memphis
I am a nail tech and I used this buffer on my male clients when they want a shine, but do not want clear polish.
Adriana D.
Fresno, CA
Love how shiny it leaves my nails and very soft makes it so easy to apply on my polish and makes it look very smooth
Janele M.
Hamden, CT
I got a kit of opi products and it included nail files. I like the way they work and keep one in my bag at all times
Petra O.
Longmont, CO
I liked it but it wasn't as I thought it was going to be. I have used generic drug store nail files, they work better
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?