BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Jordan P.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love opi products! All I used on on my nail! This product leaves your nails looking like your fresh from a salon.
Stacy A.
Seminole, TX
I loves these they r so easy to use and one my favorite nail buffer and help me fix my nail perfectly it awesome
Lauren M.
Decatur
Good product. Does the job well. My nails look amazing after. Long lasting also . Love the designs and patterns.
Samantha D.
Front Royal, VA
I am a professional nail technician. I use this product everyday. It does a wonderful job shining acrylic nails!
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
I leave these out for clients to use while they're getting their hair done theyre always requesting one for home!
SaVannah L.
Mayfield, KY
Great file. I love this. It works great and is my favorite. I owen like 100. It goes straight in my purse and car
Megan S.
Need a buffer for my file and this is the one. Can I say shine shine shine!!! Leaves my nails looking beautiful
alba g.
Got these on my beauty school box they work great. Opi has never failed me. Can use on acrylic and natural nail
This product is great. It leaves your nails with a natural shine and shapes the nails. The shine is wonderful.
katrina m.
Definitely need to keep a nail buffer on hand. Keep your nails smooth and shiny, makes them look much cleaner.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?