BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
SaVannah L.
Mayfield, KY
Great file. I love this. It works great and is my favorite. I owen like 100. It goes straight in my purse and car
Jordan P.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love opi products! All I used on on my nail! This product leaves your nails looking like your fresh from a salon.
Liz S.
I have so many of these in my house.
I also have them in my purse.
Highly recommend this to everyone.
Easy to use
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
Love using this product on my male clients who want shine without polish. Lasts long too! Purchased at CosmoProf.
Antesha B.
Shapes my nails nice !!! Doesn't leave any crust on the edge of the nails . Love it it's smooth and easy to clean
Danielle L.
Lake City, FL
Talk about the perfect at home mani and ped! This nail file works great by adding the perfect shine to your nails
Lauren M.
Decatur
Good product. Does the job well. My nails look amazing after. Long lasting also . Love the designs and patterns.
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
I leave these out for clients to use while they're getting their hair done theyre always requesting one for home!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
A very good nail file... it has lasted me so long without getting all worn out and dull like a lot of the others
Jerrica H.
College Sta, TX
I like the shape of this product. It always leaves my nails looking great and smooth. And is a decent price too.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?