BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
I love how easy this file is to maneuver. It holds perfect to any nail size and shape and leaves a flawless look when finished.
Brooke B.
Duluth, GA
Great file that last you a while. It’s soft but files your nails. I like that it’s not so rough on your nails like most files!
Frances A.
Hollywood, FL
Your typical nail file, gets the job done but leaves a mess. I've had better nail files that don't take to long to file down.
Kelsie B.
West Liberty
This is one of the best nail files that I have ever used. I will continue to buy it as it does the job very well. Good price.
Avery T.
Nashville
Most of the ones I use have broken easily, not this one. It always comes in handy and I highly recommend this amazing product
Ana B.
One of my favorite buffer to have in hand. I love them because they are able to get rid of every little mistake on the nails
Shelby C.
San Bruno, CA
Very good nail filer. Leaves nails soft smooth and perfect. Price was very good as well bought this at a local Sally's salon.
Nicole G.
Lexington, KY
I like using the shine buffer so her I don’t have to paint my nails. This is an easy file to use and you can do it anywhere.
Esperansa G.
These are great but after a couple uses they don't work as well . Had other unbrand ones that still work after plenty uses .
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Really good nail file. Great brand you get what you pay for and this file does a great job of keeping my nails looking good.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?