BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Patricia S.
Niles, MI
Excellent product! Makes your nails look beautiful like they were professionally done.highly recommend using this.
Trisha D.
Ware, MA
Buffs and files nails with ease. Leaves your nails looking like you left the salon. A must have for your nail.care
Kięma L.
Queens
Works smoothly and efficiently. I use it all the time very durable. And it gives you exactly what your looking for.
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
When I use this it shines my nails i looks like I'm wearing top coat but I'm not I am a repeat user of this product
Aysha T.
Battle Creek, MI
It has 2 different textures on the opposite sides I also like the length to it and it is also really durable
Tecklah C.
Rahway, NJ
Love this nail buff. It's higher quality than other brands. Used it for a while it's still not time for a new one:)
Damaris C.
This amazing for when you just need a little shine on the nail and you don't want to wear a base coat or anything.
Alyssa H.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Makes your nails look shiny and smooth loved it the first time and still love it now can't wait to see what's next
Mary H.
Corona, CA
I love this because it makes my nails shiny and appealing with only a few scrubs. This Ida must have at the office
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
works just as promised. my nails are even, not sharp, and shiny. would totally recommend to my friends and family.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?