BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Chaisty B.
Arlington, TX
Using this, it makes my nails look as if they've been painted with clear finger nail polish & they feel as smooth as they can be.
Patrice F.
Lisle
Very strong but you have to be careful on the sides of the file because it could cut yoyr skin. OPI has great products as always.
Amanda G.
Red Oak, TX
I use this to smooth my nails when I do them . It helps with that and is easy to use . It's a good file that's not too pricey.
Brooke B.
Duluth, GA
Great file that last you a while. It’s soft but files your nails. I like that it’s not so rough on your nails like most files!
A T.
Sewell, NJ
Buffs nails soft and even. The shape makes it easier to work with. Really easy to use. OPI is a great brand for nail products.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
I love these nail files. They work great and don't ruin my nails. I prefer these over the metal ones. And they last awhile too.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Great product i really recommend it for you guys to try it. I love it. No matter what I need to have it. It works great for me
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
I love how easy this file is to maneuver. It holds perfect to any nail size and shape and leaves a flawless look when finished.
Andrea N.
Angier, NC
I love when my nails look shine and are buff so this is usually my go to products I carry it on the go sometimes it's perfect!
Elanna S.
Buffalo Grove
It works better than a generic brand. On top it felt smoother, nicer, and soft on my nails. I would definitely recommend this!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?