BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Carrie H.
Belton, TX
I like using this to keep my nails filed. I keep one in my purse at all times for when I have a chipped nail I can fix it quickly.
Erika T.
Love this nail file! It left my nails looking shiny and clean! I would highly recommend it. It's easy to use and lasts a long time
jessica s.
Gets the job done and leaves my nails in any shape I need them to be. I use this every time I break a nail or just need them filed.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Buffs really well and gets the nail shiny. Shapes the nail, too. Overall, it's really good and will make your nails look your best.
Blessitt W.
Millville
It’s a very wide nail filer but it gets the job done very well it’s smooth on the nail and it filed your nail down quick & easy.
Sydney S.
Sidney, OH
This nail buffer gets the job done leaving your nails smooth. Add some color and it will look like you just left the nail salon!
Carly S.
Littleton, CO
I love all these nail files. They are high quality and last a long time. They are gentle on the nails and don't cause any damage.
Alexis M.
Homestead, FL
When I deside to leave my nails nail polish free i like to shine them so they look fresh and polished. It also lasts a long time
Charmi P.
Rochester, NY
Great product. Very cheap. Its great product to carry. Shines your nail as well as shaping your nail as well. Really good product
Chaisty B.
Arlington, TX
Using this, it makes my nails look as if they've been painted with clear finger nail polish & they feel as smooth as they can be.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?