BY OPI #9 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Elanna S.
Buffalo Grove
It works better than a generic brand. On top it felt smoother, nicer, and soft on my nails. I would definitely recommend this!
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
I am a nail technician and use these files on my clients and myself. They last a long time. Gives a great shine and no burning.
Amanda G.
Red Oak, TX
I use this to smooth my nails when I do them . It helps with that and is easy to use . It's a good file that's not too pricey.
Poota C.
Huntington, IN
Pretty good. Helps a lot. Amazing at buffing!! Love this product. I would recommend this for a sleepover or a spa day at home!
@suttong_ >.
Really good every time I file keeps my nail looking shiny and healthy would recommend to anyone looking for something like this
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
I really like this buffer, easy and fast way to have nails look better, especially in the winter. I have not done a comparison.
Faith H.
73132
This is a good product. Nothing too stand out about it but it does get the job nails and shapes my nails and buffs them Nicely
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
This nail file has a lot of life in it! I've had mine for so long and I use it all of the time. Great product for a close file!
Gothic P.
All of opi products are very nice. And I really enjoy using this file on my nails because it shapes and shines them beautifully
Andrea N.
Angier, NC
I love when my nails look shine and are buff so this is usually my go to products I carry it on the go sometimes it's perfect!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?