BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Jessica Y.
This product is great at first, but becomes dull very quickly in less then a couple uses I was seeing myself have to go out and buy a new buffer for my nails because it had already become dull.
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
This file and buffer work really well. Goes around your fingers to file easily. It's not too pricey. After a while the file and buff does wear down and you will have to get another one. I would definately buy this file again
Venus G.
Overland Park
These give me the perfect nail shape I want. They’re long lasting and do a great job! They’re pretty well priced and is great compared to alternatives! I would definitely buy it again because of the great job it did!
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
Never in my life did I think that by using a file could I make my nails look freshly manicured with a clear coat without using nail polish and several tools, but this tool does it all.
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I can say I used this product weekly because it does its job. It makes my nails smooth and Buffs it out nicely without patches I recommend this product with two thumbs up
Betsy S.
HOUSTON, TX
T At first I felt it was a bit too bulky but once I started using it I noticed it fit my hand perfectly and helped to Contour the nail to exactly the way that I wanted it
Eila B.
This was an average feel on my nails. I wasn't pleased or surprised at all. It was only there for smoothing my nails and that is what they did. Plain and simple!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
OPI Shiner Buffs Nail File is great! I love buffing my nails as part of a manicure and this did not disappoint. I purchased it at a beauty supply store and the value was fantastic. Not only did this buffer give my nails a high shine finish but it helped to even out some of the ridges. My only complaint is that it does not last very long and will need to be replaced frequently, especially if used alot. Overall, I was impressed with this OPI item.
Rebecca B.
This nail file is very good perfect scale of roughing. They last very long and do not brake when used. Good price and perfect size would buy it again and so should you.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
I dont have much experience with this product but the one time i did use it i enjoyed it..Its a very high end product for a low end price..The pros definitely out-way the cons.You can pick this up at any drugstore like Rite Aid or Walgreens..I would say that the one time I did use it I would have to say that before I could recommend it to anyone else I would have to use it more...
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?