BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Lisa K.
Who doesnt like to smooth their nail after filing it. These last a long time to. Fit great in my purse, amd i can use it anywhere.
Natalie P.
Love this nail filer. I have been using it when I need too in between my manicure appointments. It leaves your nails with a shine.
gabby t.
Parkdale, AR
This nail buffer is very easy to use and leaves ur hands pretty neat and clean. My nail salon uses it to. It shapes ur nails fine.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
No lo he utilazado pero he utilazado otras marcas pienso q este producto debe ser muy bueno asi que me animo a tratarto muy pronto
Christina R.
Cleveland, NC
Product gives your nails good smooth tips and shines your nails so they look like you just had a professional manicure or pedicure.
Yesica V.
I just love OPI. I don't have money to buy it all the time. But I love it. Its quality perfect. And the products last a long time.
jessica s.
Gets the job done and leaves my nails in any shape I need them to be. I use this every time I break a nail or just need them filed.
Maryam K.
Herndon, VA
Great for bugging my nails to get all those ugly lumpy ridges out. This works much better than the Ulta brand I used to always buy.
Erika T.
Love this nail file! It left my nails looking shiny and clean! I would highly recommend it. It's easy to use and lasts a long time
Lissy T.
Love this nail buffer!!! Makes your nails shine and get rid of all the sharp edges. Helps the nail polish stick to the nail as well
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?