BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
I am a nail technician and use these files on my clients and myself. They last a long time. Gives a great shine and no burning.
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
This nail file has a lot of life in it! I've had mine for so long and I use it all of the time. Great product for a close file!
Gothic P.
All of opi products are very nice. And I really enjoy using this file on my nails because it shapes and shines them beautifully
Amanda G.
Red Oak, TX
I use this to smooth my nails when I do them . It helps with that and is easy to use . It's a good file that's not too pricey.
Faith H.
This is a good product. Nothing too stand out about it but it does get the job nails and shapes my nails and buffs them Nicely
Tara L.
Archbald, PA
Really makes my nails look healthier and prevents them from shedding layers. My nails always crack so this tool is a quick fix.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
I love these nail files. They work great and don't ruin my nails. I prefer these over the metal ones. And they last awhile too.
Cheyenne S.
Saint Paul, MN
This buffed my nails nicely but I have used better buffers so try this one if you want to and ya that's about all I have to say
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Great product i really recommend it for you guys to try it. I love it. No matter what I need to have it. It works great for me
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Really good nail file. Great brand you get what you pay for and this file does a great job of keeping my nails looking good.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?