BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Rabekka H.
Clever, MO
Opi has a great buffer file :) it keeps my nails looking shiny all day long :) it's not to pricey either. I purchased mine at ulta :)
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
This nail file it's pretty similar to the other nail files, but all are exceptional in making a smooth edge on the nail of my finger
Lisa V.
Macomb, MI
This file works great to prepare your nails for paint. It gets the rough edges off without wearing the nail down and smooths the top.
Clara P.
Phoenix
I use nail filers more than clippers because i love having long nails that look fake. And truly using an OPI nail filer does the job.
Tanshanique m.
Overland Park, KS
I love opi nail files there so amazing. Im a nail tech and i suggest to anyone tgat listen to try opi nail files. Love love love it.
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
Delivers great shine to my nail and smooths out any rough bumps. Very easy to hold compared to the square style buffers. Easy to use
BARBARA L.
I liked this nail file because it doesn't leave my nails with snags at the ends and buffing them leaves them looking clean and neat.
Atiya A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this i use it on my daughter nails also. They love the shine it gives.i also enjoy it especially when i dont paint my nails.
leslian t.
Always leaves my nails FLAW-LESS always keeps them perfect! Could be a little stiffer since its a little dense over all its great!
Denna P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love opi nail file and buffer. It isn't harsh to my nails or skin. And the design is easy to hold in your hand feeling comfortable.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?