BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Elanna S.
Buffalo Grove
It works better than a generic brand. On top it felt smoother, nicer, and soft on my nails. I would definitely recommend this!
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
This nail file has a lot of life in it! I've had mine for so long and I use it all of the time. Great product for a close file!
Andrea N.
Angier, NC
I love when my nails look shine and are buff so this is usually my go to products I carry it on the go sometimes it's perfect!
Faith H.
73132
This is a good product. Nothing too stand out about it but it does get the job nails and shapes my nails and buffs them Nicely
Tara L.
Archbald, PA
Really makes my nails look healthier and prevents them from shedding layers. My nails always crack so this tool is a quick fix.
Poota C.
Huntington, IN
Pretty good. Helps a lot. Amazing at buffing!! Love this product. I would recommend this for a sleepover or a spa day at home!
Cheyenne S.
Saint Paul, MN
This buffed my nails nicely but I have used better buffers so try this one if you want to and ya that's about all I have to say
Gothic P.
All of opi products are very nice. And I really enjoy using this file on my nails because it shapes and shines them beautifully
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Great product i really recommend it for you guys to try it. I love it. No matter what I need to have it. It works great for me
Amanda G.
Red Oak, TX
I use this to smooth my nails when I do them . It helps with that and is easy to use . It's a good file that's not too pricey.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?