BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Urbelinda A.
I love this to use on my nails. It does its job and I have not found any other nail file that does the same or batter job than the opi
Amanda P.
Darien , IL
Make my nails look like I just came out of a spa. Really easy to use and i enjoy using this product. One I would buy again if need be.
Shannon R.
Skiatook, OK
Absolutely love this! Saves my nails when I accidentally chip one! So easy to use and compact so I keep one at home and one in my bag!
Lauren B.
Sonora, KY
My favorite nail buffer! When I don't wear polish, I still like for my nails to look shiny and well-manicured, and this does the trick!
Malayna B.
When you file Your own home and Garden of the family but no one including you calls her a brat and hates to be around her but me and my
Robin C.
Cranston, RI
Opi is a staple at my salon. This buffer really gives that high shine look without to much effort. For my men clients this is all I use
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love OPI. There files get the job done without messing up your nails. Everything I've used from OPI I've been happy with.
Tiffany W.
Two in one. Files your nails, then you can buff them out to give them a shine. I recommend all the poi tools. I've used them for years.
Clara P.
Phoenix
I use nail filers more than clippers because i love having long nails that look fake. And truly using an OPI nail filer does the job.
Gabrielys M.
I love this nail file. At the time of using it, you will love it. It is a good quality product and affordable and it is easy to use.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?