BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
When used properly putting on a coat of polish is unnecessary. This buffing stick shines and smooths your nail beds with salon quality.
HeeMee R.
Love OPI nail care products and this one doesn’t do any shame! Has two sides that have a different grit to buff your nails into heaven!
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love OPI. There files get the job done without messing up your nails. Everything I've used from OPI I've been happy with.
Malayna B.
When you file Your own home and Garden of the family but no one including you calls her a brat and hates to be around her but me and my
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product! Makes nails super shiny and nice. I use this product all the time. I am a repeat user. Super easy to use!
Tracy P.
Corbin, KY
I love these. They do such a good job on your nails. They make them soft and they feel really good. I would suggest these to everyone.
Sabrina S.
Bronx, NY
Amazing!!!! My nails look super healthy and shiny after using the buffer. I love OPI and all of their products because they always work
Tiffany W.
Two in one. Files your nails, then you can buff them out to give them a shine. I recommend all the poi tools. I've used them for years.
Robin C.
Cranston, RI
Opi is a staple at my salon. This buffer really gives that high shine look without to much effort. For my men clients this is all I use
Gabrielys M.
I love this nail file. At the time of using it, you will love it. It is a good quality product and affordable and it is easy to use.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?