BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis M.
Homestead, FL
When I deside to leave my nails nail polish free i like to shine them so they look fresh and polished. It also lasts a long time
Charmi P.
Rochester, NY
Great product. Very cheap. Its great product to carry. Shines your nail as well as shaping your nail as well. Really good product
Carly S.
Littleton, CO
I love all these nail files. They are high quality and last a long time. They are gentle on the nails and don't cause any damage.
Chaisty B.
Arlington, TX
Using this, it makes my nails look as if they've been painted with clear finger nail polish & they feel as smooth as they can be.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
I love these nail files. They work great and don't ruin my nails. I prefer these over the metal ones. And they last awhile too.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
I love how easy this file is to maneuver. It holds perfect to any nail size and shape and leaves a flawless look when finished.
A T.
Sewell, NJ
Buffs nails soft and even. The shape makes it easier to work with. Really easy to use. OPI is a great brand for nail products.
Amanda G.
Red Oak, TX
I use this to smooth my nails when I do them . It helps with that and is easy to use . It's a good file that's not too pricey.
Andrea N.
Angier, NC
I love when my nails look shine and are buff so this is usually my go to products I carry it on the go sometimes it's perfect!
Gothic P.
All of opi products are very nice. And I really enjoy using this file on my nails because it shapes and shines them beautifully
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?