BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
April W.
Sarepta, LA
I love the Opi Shiner Buffs Nail file! This file is sold at a reasonable price and always makes my natural nails look shiny and gorgeous.
Megan K.
Independence, KY
This is the only nail buffer I will ever use. It does and amazing job and the file does hurt your fingers when you hit your skin with it.
forever B.
This buffer is so soft and shines and smoothes my nails like no other. I love this product and always buy it as part of gifts for others
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This lasts a very long time and leaves my nails looking like i have a clear top coat on them. It gets the job done, i have no complaints.
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product! Makes nails super shiny and nice. I use this product all the time. I am a repeat user. Super easy to use!
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
When used properly putting on a coat of polish is unnecessary. This buffing stick shines and smooths your nail beds with salon quality.
Jennifer M.
Peoria, IL
OPI makes the best products for your nails when it comes to just about everything out there. From files to care to polish to clippers.
Tracy P.
Corbin, KY
I love these. They do such a good job on your nails. They make them soft and they feel really good. I would suggest these to everyone.
Urbelinda A.
I love this to use on my nails. It does its job and I have not found any other nail file that does the same or batter job than the opi
Amanda P.
Darien , IL
Make my nails look like I just came out of a spa. Really easy to use and i enjoy using this product. One I would buy again if need be.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?