BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany B.
Metairie, LA
The OPI shiner buffs nail file leave my nails looking extra shiny and healthy. I love this product and wouldn't use any other kind.
Lissy T.
Love this nail buffer!!! Makes your nails shine and get rid of all the sharp edges. Helps the nail polish stick to the nail as well
jessica s.
Gets the job done and leaves my nails in any shape I need them to be. I use this every time I break a nail or just need them filed.
gabby t.
Parkdale, AR
This nail buffer is very easy to use and leaves ur hands pretty neat and clean. My nail salon uses it to. It shapes ur nails fine.
Carrie H.
Belton, TX
I like using this to keep my nails filed. I keep one in my purse at all times for when I have a chipped nail I can fix it quickly.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Buffs really well and gets the nail shiny. Shapes the nail, too. Overall, it's really good and will make your nails look your best.
Erika T.
Love this nail file! It left my nails looking shiny and clean! I would highly recommend it. It's easy to use and lasts a long time
Yesica V.
I just love OPI. I don't have money to buy it all the time. But I love it. Its quality perfect. And the products last a long time.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
No lo he utilazado pero he utilazado otras marcas pienso q este producto debe ser muy bueno asi que me animo a tratarto muy pronto
Patrice F.
Lisle
Very strong but you have to be careful on the sides of the file because it could cut yoyr skin. OPI has great products as always.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?