BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Makayla E.
Stow,Ohio
This nail file gives my nails the perfect shape I want. I have long nails so it is a good value for me because it works so easily.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
No lo he utilazado pero he utilazado otras marcas pienso q este producto debe ser muy bueno asi que me animo a tratarto muy pronto
Denna P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love opi nail file and buffer. It isn't harsh to my nails or skin. And the design is easy to hold in your hand feeling comfortable.
leslian t.
Always leaves my nails FLAW-LESS always keeps them perfect! Could be a little stiffer since its a little dense over all its great!
jessica s.
Gets the job done and leaves my nails in any shape I need them to be. I use this every time I break a nail or just need them filed.
Christina R.
Cleveland, NC
Product gives your nails good smooth tips and shines your nails so they look like you just had a professional manicure or pedicure.
Erika T.
Love this nail file! It left my nails looking shiny and clean! I would highly recommend it. It's easy to use and lasts a long time
Maryam K.
Chantilly, VA
Great for bugging my nails to get all those ugly lumpy ridges out. This works much better than the Ulta brand I used to always buy.
Yesica V.
I just love OPI. I don't have money to buy it all the time. But I love it. Its quality perfect. And the products last a long time.
Lissy T.
Love this nail buffer!!! Makes your nails shine and get rid of all the sharp edges. Helps the nail polish stick to the nail as well
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?