BY OPI #9 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren B.
I really like Opi, but I find that they sit awkwardly in my hand and thus makes it more difficult to use. It really lasts a long time though!
Claudia G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Honestly after using the OPinahinet Nail Buffs, I don't have to do anything to my natural nails. They look fab!!! They feel softy and glossy!
Rhiannon P.
This nail file does the job without tearing your nails. It files them down and also buffs them - leaving a smooth edge so no snags or rips!
Royelle B.
I have been searching for a buffer and I've found the perfect one. This works amazingly. This product buffs and shines my nails perfectly!
Naara Q.
Mesquite, TX
These has the perfect shape to get into those hard to reach corners. It lets the surface of the nail with the perfect shiny polished look.
Ash J.
Just an ordinary buffer, but is so much better than some random brand from the dollar store. I like it but it is just a nail buffer.
Megan F.
Makes the nail so shiney and smooth. It’s a good price and lasts forever for personal use! Not cheap made and perfect for nail techs
Verena R.
Buena Park, CA
I love filing my nails when they get too long. This one gets the job done & it very easy to get the shape I want. It affordable & amazing!
Wendy C.
Shelbyville, KY
I've used OPI brand files for a long time. These files are long lasting and washable files that last a long time. Price is very reasonable.
Ta'yanna H.
Charlotte, NC
This file makes getting shiny, smooth nails super easy. When I remove a polish, I use this file to get that fresh look, without the salon!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?