BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Gabrielys M.
I love this nail file. At the time of using it, you will love it. It is a good quality product and affordable and it is easy to use.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
This buffs the dullness out of my nails and makes them look glossy. I don't have to use any coating on my nails they shine naturally
Lisa V.
Macomb, MI
This file works great to prepare your nails for paint. It gets the rough edges off without wearing the nail down and smooths the top.
Brigid M.
Rosemont, IL
I love this file! It was sturdy and lasted me quite some time. I was able to use it over and over again before having to replace it.
shae L.
Gulfport, MS
This product files, buffs and shines the nail. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. It lasts a few months as expected and toss it.
Rabekka H.
Clever, MO
Opi has a great buffer file :) it keeps my nails looking shiny all day long :) it's not to pricey either. I purchased mine at ulta :)
Clara P.
I use nail filers more than clippers because i love having long nails that look fake. And truly using an OPI nail filer does the job.
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
Delivers great shine to my nail and smooths out any rough bumps. Very easy to hold compared to the square style buffers. Easy to use
BARBARA L.
I liked this nail file because it doesn't leave my nails with snags at the ends and buffing them leaves them looking clean and neat.
jessica s.
Gets the job done and leaves my nails in any shape I need them to be. I use this every time I break a nail or just need them filed.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?