BY OPI #9 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda T.
Asbury Park, NJ
Ive only used this once, i do not like buffers or this type of nail file very much. It is expensive for my taste and i would not buy it again
Amy H.
I love it! The only nail buffer I use. It's just perfect and I lo e how it's not so stuff so you can really get the whole nail unlike others.
Samantha G.
Elk Grove
Loved how shiny my nails got with this product. Somewhat small but easy to handle. Good value and seems to be lasting through many manicures.
Claudia G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Honestly after using the OPinahinet Nail Buffs, I don't have to do anything to my natural nails. They look fab!!! They feel softy and glossy!
Nayeli G.
Wichita, KS
Love love love this live my nails shiny soft it's like going to get a manicure that's really really expensive but your house for a good price
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
Leaves nails looking smooth and salon fresh. Quality is good as well. Not cheap made like other brands that I seem to have to replace often.
Anais U.
Somerton, AZ
Love shining my nails with this. Leaves them smooth, healthy looking and shiny! I've tried other products but so far this is the best one! 🤗
Sophia V.
Reedley , CA
I love this nail file because it gets the job done in a matter of seconds! OPI in general is an amazing brand! You can buy these at Sally's!
Stephany G.
Newark
This product makes my nails look great. It saves me money that I would be spending at a salon. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Alexis K.
Oldfort, TN
Love this product! Leaves a nice shine to my nails and is very smooth and gentle on my nails!I recommend this product to family and friends!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?